• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commander Evil

Breaktime?

99 posts in this topic

Well folks, it seems people have been busy with exams and the like, not to mention we're in an inactive spurt.

So shall we take a week long break or something?

A break wouldn't make much difference, if ya post a comic there ya go. People just gonna have to be patient. thats what i think anyway.

Same here, I've been hit with the worst case of 'Holy crap! what do I do now?' and thus haven't made a comic, if I ever get hit with inspiration I'd post one again.

I can't post two comics in a row!

A break for a week ain't gonna do anything unless you're a sprite fiend who sits in front of your computer waiting for the next comic and don't do your schoolwork or something.

CE! Sink Antarctica to end the season!

NO, just no. Besides I have grander ideas for the season end should we reach it.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK FOOLS! *Whips everyone*

You have no idea how out of control GREENLAND has gotten do you?

It's the cause of all our woes.

IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT GREENLAND.

Well folks, it seems people have been busy with exams and the like, not to mention we're in GREENLAND.

So shall we take a week long break or something?

Same here, I've been hit with the worst case of GREENLAND and thus haven't made a comic, if I ever get hit with inspiration I'd post one again.

CE! Sink GREENLAND to endthe season!

NO, just no. Besides I have grander ideas for the season end should we reach it.

NOW GET BACK TO GREENLAND! *Whips everyone*

Jokes aside, some factions are already paralyzed by that (me and Mike for example) and many will be soon. We should do it to avoid having people taking advantage of busier players.