• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fluxx

Look What The Cat Coughed Up!

20 posts in this topic

Hey, this isn't Underspriters!

Underspriters is dead?!

How did it die?!

Choked on CORNFLAKES?! Sonuva...

Just kidding, y'all! Yes, I have returned, and it was supposed to be a surprise to everyone, but SOME people just HAD to open go KEY-HAPPY on their keyboards! I know I left in a huff due to that little incident with what's-her-face and a few staff members, and yes, there were a lot of bad thoughts and saying from me about this place while I was gone and if you guys are still a little "eh..." about me, that's fine, you have a perfect reason to be.

Ever since Underspriters died from choking on cornflakes, I've been underground (sorta) from the community ever since! I did think about joining some other sprite forum but I wanted to go somehwere where people knew who I was, I didn't wanna go through another nooB stage for a hwile before I became a known member.

Then I remembered Sprite Wars and how much fun I had there, especially when I was first starting out and all the cool members who I always chatted with! Then I concluded my thoughts with this:

"Damn, I never thought I'd think this, but I think I wanna go back to SW!"

And so here I am, right here, right now, making my official comeback to Sprite Wars! Hopefully all the beef that was built when I left was squashed during my absence if not, I'll let you know, I've gotten over it and I guess all that I can do is hope everyone involed in that situation has too.

So yes, one more time, I am back and I've came back to chew ass and kick bubblegum!

And I'm all out of ass to chew...

FLUXX

Guards, take him to his room- maybe he can have a snack.

So, you like... CORNFLAKES? Hahah[Dies]

I knew I wouldn't be missed that bad.

Oh well, for once I don't feed off of other people's comments.

What do you want everybody on the forum to say welcome back? You only posted the thread today. Your extreme pessimism cracks me up.

What do you want everybody on the forum to say welcome back? You only posted the thread today. Your extreme pessimism cracks me up.

Hell no, I'm just saying I knew not everyone would miss me. And I'm glad to see I'm actually capable of making a person laugh on this forum, lol. Never happened to me before.