Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Storm Spotter Fox

The Great Raid News

After seeing a somewhat recent topic on FDI, I've decided that I'm going to cancel the raid on them. There's too much drama on the board right now, and I think a raid of our type would only make the situation worse, and possibly endanger our own board.

Was going to say that myself later today. I'm feeling rather uncomfortable there now.

I'm also curious about its history.

How long it will take to get validated at Turbine? It has been two days now!

After seeing a somewhat recent topic on FDI, I've decided that I'm going to cancel the raid on them. There's too much drama on the board right now, and I think a raid of our type would only make the situation worse, and possibly endanger our own board.

Any chance we could wait for things to cool down?

It might take a while to create all the objectives and set up teams and such.

How long it will take to get validated at Turbine? It has been two days now!

About that long for me. the Admins don't come on that much (They have a pretty good mod staff C___c)

But I See your sprite topic there. Which is good. The spriting community at Turbine is really good at critiquing sprites, so it would be pretty beneficial to go there and get a few pointers.

Guest Hank

They also only signup for Overused "battle-comics". Alot. They wont pay mutch attention to other comics w/o any spots.

Which is actually kinda sad :/ Because there are a few good comics there that don't get too much exposure due to "My character isn't in it D=" Mentality.

But this works in our favor, actually. After all, this is going to be a battle comic.

Sign in to follow this