Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Storm Spotter Fox

The Great Raid News

oooooh. This place shows potential as a secondary raid site.

http://sonicblast.org/index/

It's another Sonic Forum (I promise I'm going to find a good Mario sprite site one of these days, just wait), I's somewhat active, and God, I just LOVE the board's skin and layout. More reconnaissence as time progresses. In the meantime, I'm off to scout for some other forums, ponder objectives for Sonic Turbine, and dig into the Grand Campaign.

Jesus Christ, the FDI has blown to hell again. I'm afraid of even posting there now.

Heya folks, Storm here.

I'm officially back tomorrow, and for the time being, I've hijacked myself a working computer. So here's the skinny. We've gotten ourselves a small group together. We've got a competant guideline system going for our units. I think the time has come to set a reasonable date for the beginning of the raid. For the time being, I've got Sonic Turbine in mind. As for the second board, I'm going to take a look through FDI to see if it truly has settled down (I'll be talking to Merku and Dan about this mainly) If not, we'll check out Sonic Blast some more and decide on whether or not to go in.

So, let's consider a few things. For Canada and the US, this is Independance Day/Canada Day week. This means that there may be a few camping trips/barbecues/fireworks displays to contend with, so I'm thinking this: How's about Monday July 7th? It'll give folks some time to recover from the festivities and get their heads in the game, as well as give us some time to screap together those last few sprite units for the raid. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions for a date.

~Storm

One week after the 4th I'm off backpacking. I get back at the beginning of june...

Must be some kind of time traveling backpacker.

One week after the 4th I'm off backpacking. I get back at the beginning of june...

Must be some kind of time traveling backpacker.

oh wow

hmmm... Awesome time traveling vacation aside, I assume you actually mean that you'll be back in August, correct? Is it okay if we start without you and you jump in? Because that's another entire month that we'd be pushing back the Great Raid, and I kinda want to get this show on the road sometime in July...

On another note, the FDI raid is gone for good now.

http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/

According to Project DarkFox's most recent post, the FDI was closed due to aids. Meaning that if we split our forces, we need to find another board to raid. Backup boards are either Sonic Anime, or Sonic Blast.

Sign in to follow this