• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commander Evil

The Super Duper Stupendous Gc Political Map

135 posts in this topic

Okay, choose a color and fill in on the map where your forces are. Don't be a knobgobbler and color in the whole map in your own color. >:C

spritewarsterritoriestr5.png

spritewarsterritoriestr5.png

Added my force, going to post profile now. thanks sweetie for doing this ^_^

Can I add the fictional country, Telonia to the map?

I plan on returning as the Telonian Empire this season...

if you wish, but we need a good excuse for it to exist, or you'd need to claim an unclaimed area.

as a note, the 'impact site' is currently uninhabitable, so its inadvisable to send troops there

NOBODY POST!!! I JUST FINISHED THE DAMN BHSU MAP AND HAVE TO ADD SAKAIRAA AND STUFF!!!

Excuse for its existance: It's the homeland of the Telonians as well as the location of the main Telonian HQ.

And don't worry, it's between Madagscar and the destroyed area.

NOBODY POST!!! I JUST FINISHED THE DAMN BHSU MAP AND HAVE TO ADD SAKAIRAA AND STUFF!!!

why didn't you just grab the map I posted and add your to it, or grab mine, cut my part and paste it into yours

@Sukairaa: Because I copied CE's and some time when I was makeing it you posted yours so I had to go and copy and paste and then quickly finish up what I was doing...

@CE: MAY THE HIGHER BLESS YOU FOR THIS! =D

gcterritory.png

I know it's a little choppy, and Mongolia is all wrong, but give me credit... I'm not an artisan! Besides, I'll probably just conquer Mongolia later... Personally I say I did a decent job!

And now I realize how much territory I have and question how the hell I'm going to defend all of it...

How about we make a list of turns in order of who posts the fastest?

I know it's evil for people who's asleep, but I'm sure they'll be able to come up with something.

shadowtn2.png

Heres the proposed area that the Shadow aims to conquer. To if I stay them in the next campaign or change factions in the next session depends on if they are kicked off the planet.