Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Spartan 117

The Dream Thread

My scariest dream ever....was one where there was the most horrifying, revolting sound ever. It was in a dream of course. An asteroid was going to hit Earth. And ya know what I was doing? Laying in bed, in my room. The sky outside was a dark orange red, light filtering in through the window. I was chillin. World was ending, so what?

The scary part was the huge, ungodly scream as every single person on Earth screamed. They screamed and screamed, it echoed and got louder and louder and then a huge gust of fire burst into my house and I died.

It scared the crap out of me and I woke up instantly.

My worst dream? Had to be the one where my folks and I were visiting my grandparents house. Everything started out fine at first...but things started to turn out like some even more fucked up version of the Poltergeist. Not helping was the fact that the dream was one of those that feels longer than you've really been asleep. At one point, I woke up in said dream, and discovered that a huge chunk of the flesh on my shoulder was completely missing. It actually felt like I was poking bone when, in my horrified shock, I touched it to make sure if I was dreaming or not.

That's not even the worst part though, the worst part was when everyone was ready to eat dinner later that night (yes the dream felt like it was taking place for an entire day). Suddenly, I felt a sensation like something was trying to take control of my body. I finally tried to yell once I felt I was being completely overcome and couldn't resist whatever it was any more; but instead of yelling, what came out of my mouth was some...unnatural...no...unearthly scream.

...And then I woke up for real...caught my breath, and checked my shoulder, just to be sure. As I've said before when talking about this dream...I was silent for the rest of that day. And keep in mind, its REALLY HARD to actually scare me as is; much less to the point where I'm actually speechless...

Worst thing about the dream? I never even saw what the fuck it was that was doing all this shit to me.

I am terrified of elevators and water.

I was trapped in-side of a box and it was floating above a white sky and below is a sea of water. I am just looking around sitting there and watching the box was transparent.

Suddenly The box falls into the water and I am drifting to the bottom slowly.

You're probably all going to laugh so hard at this, but the scariest dream I ever had was when a cat dressed like Sam Fisher threatened me at gunpoint and demanded money. Also, I was naked.

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Anyway, it didn't believe me when I said I didn't have any, and it kept yelling "GIMME YER MONEY OR I'M GONNA SHOOT YA!"

It scared the piss out of me, and I remember thinking that I was going to die, and I woke up when it shot me.

In retrospect it was actually pretty funny, but at the time I was fucking terrified.

I either don't dream, or have very realistic dreams that range from really cool to scary as fuck. I may go into details later.

I only usually dream when I'm sleeping somewhere uncomfortable, oddly enough. Probably because I keep waking up during them a tiny bit and remembering then, then falling back asleep to continue them.

One time at school i had a project to make a media video art form thingy, and after i played clock tower i was inspired to weld giant scissors for the film,

i have the scissors now still in my room but that night i had the scissors on the otherside starring at me, and i dreamed that scissors man actually came in the room and was cutting towards me.

It was THAT scary kinda freaked me out but what did get me was when he apeared that same awsome shocker music played aswell which was wierd too, scared me a bit.

Not much else i usually forget what i dream.

This is a dream I had, it's not really creepy, so I'm not putting it in the Creepy Dreams And Other Occurances topic.

Dreamt I wanted to make a present for my mom, in the form of a sprite. I wanted to make my mother in pixel art form... Wearing a mask for some reason? Like, one of the cool ones that covers the face.

I told Commander Evil about it in DMs and then suddenly we were talking about spriting Darth Vader, and CE said: "Take every swing and move he's ever done with a lightsaber, and sprite it."
CE wanted me to sprite each lightsaber angle and pose, and I was all: O_O.

Then I mentioned that I used to do lots of easy-to-spot edits where I smooshed things together to make sprites, and CE said Backtothefryingpan was building a sprite sheet based on one of SW's older factions, and was putting together edits so easily made out that it made him cringe. It was my mission to go get Back to... Not do that.
And that was my dream. Like, what?

On 8/24/2020 at 8:24 AM, Dhalo said:

Then I mentioned that I used to do lots of easy-to-spot edits where I smooshed things together to make sprites, and CE said Backtothefryingpan was building a sprite sheet based on one of SW's older factions, and was putting together edits so easily made out that it made him cringe. It was my mission to go get Back to... Not do that.
And that was my dream. Like, what?

pezo1nelotuy.png

Funny, I was planning on making new poses for older sprite sheets as a way to diversify battle scenes. And I HAVE been making those NRE Titan Empire sprites.  You sure you can't recall the faction? If anything I want to start making customs by editing Ascawr guns into regular Rebel troops.

17 hours ago, Backtothefryingpan said:

pezo1nelotuy.png

Funny, I was planning on making new poses for older sprite sheets as a way to diversify battle scenes. And I HAVE been making those NRE Titan Empire sprites.  You sure you can't recall the faction? If anything I want to start making customs by editing Ascawr guns into regular Rebel troops.

It wasn't the Titan Empire I think, but I could not make out the sprites. The dream actually made me more interested in what you're going to come up with. 😄