Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Underling

A Serious Threat To Freedom

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/47110

Now with special guest speaker Alex Jones.

Many of you forgot, many moved on...You think just because the MOUSER WORLD ORDER ISN'T SHOWING HIS FACE THATS ITS ALL OVER!! YOU THINK THERE NOT POSIONING THE GOD DAMN WATER!! YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING SAFE FROM THE MOUSERNATI!! WELL YOUR NOT!!

I'll remind you of this threat, he might have erased the evidence BUT WE HAVE COPIES GOD DAMN IT!! DEATH TO THE MOUSER WORLD ORDER!

I said long ago the greatest threat this world faces is none other than MOUSER!

mouserlol.png

Mouser controls all world governments, banks, corprations, churches theres nothing he doesn't have a hand in. The mousernati seeks to remove 70% of the human race through forced eugnics policies and seek only those worthy to join the Mouser slave labor workforce serving in Mouser FEMA camps and termination centres...loading bodies.

During all drama we've had, all fights, break ups...Mouser bank rolled all the factions.

Every war since the 1900s was also funded by Mousernati banking cartels. Ever heard of the MAN? Well its Mouser.

themousernati.png

Mouser is also seeking to control the population as detailed in my documentry Mouserchips, he also engineered the virus trolloboros in order to corrupt the internet and force its self destruct so Mousernati backed politicians can take control and bring out the censornet 3.0 to take over this vast source of free information.

Mouser's agents have worked with some of the most evil men in history, bank rolling wars and mass murder.

mouserlulz.png

If we don't take people up and fight the INFOWAR! Mouser will enslave the entire world in a one world government forever, thats why I remind you...FOR FREEDOM!

WE DON'T WANT A GOD DAMN MOUSER POLICE STATE ON OUR HANDS! STOP BELIEVING THIS RIGHT AND LEFT WING BULLSHIT TORIES AND LABOUR DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICIANS THERE ALL CONTROLLED BY THE MOUSER WORLD ORDER GOD DAMN IT YOU IDIOTS WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

mouserarmy.png

WE'RE NOT YOUR SLAVES MOUSER!! WE'RE NOT YOUR GOD DAMN SLAVES!! WE'LL FIGHT YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN CHILD KIDNAPPING SATANISTS!! WE HAVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND WE'RE GONNA STOP THE MOUSERNATI!! YOU HEAR US MOUSER!! WE'RE GONNA STOP YOU!! WE'RE MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

alexjones.jpg

Remember to fight tyranny, freedom is our life blood.

peace out.

WE HUMENS MUST FIGHT FOR FREEDOME! [Drinks water]

...Wait, FU[Thud]

Gentlemen, don't be fooled by any propaganda you may hear about 'Mouser' and how 'Evil' he is. The 'evidence' as to how he 'might' have 'had' some 'past' relations 'with' the 'unreputable people' of 'history', like 'Hitler', 'Stalin', and 'Justin Beber'.

The truth is, Mouser is a loving and caring soul.

ronald-mcmouser.jpg

Mouser participates actively in the Mouser Orphanage program, where children of unfortunate people who may or may not have pissed off Mouser are kept in safe, military grade, secure locations where they can be reeducated and made just the way they were meant in society's present Mouser world order!

mouserpatriot.jpg

Mouser, in no way, or has ever been, a supporter of anti-communist ideals. He is as true a patriot of America as he is any other country, as all the countries in his eyes are equal and beautiful, especially America, which he is the senator of in twenty three states not including Canada, Mexico, Iraq, Cuba, and Japan!

vervet-monkey-05a09077.jpg

Did you know those who are against Mouser are 208.14% monkeys!? It's true! Now I'm certain you're a lot cooler and smarter then a monkey, right? B)

I not only bet you are, I know you are! And that's why you are a proud Mouser Supporter!

mousercampaignbuttonflag.jpg

5061.jpg

Needs more...nah, fuck it I'm not saying it.

The dark one may have had his agents destroy majhost, the original whistle blowing topic and even masked his presence from us...BUT REMEMBER HE'S STILL OUT THERE WATCHING US! THE MOUSERNATI IS MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER AND THEY WANT US TO LOWER OUR GUARD!