Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Underling

Needs Moar Angst

So like where the hell is everyone? Not like SW but rather my friends online.

Wing rarely says anything outside Viking I want to make you my Gor style wife jokes now. And of course his office lifestyle.

RFZ talks from time to time.

Mike just says 0.0 all the time.

Spartan just talks and does stuff with everyone who isn't me and saying painfully unwitty things. And of course acts like some scene kid asshole.

Nexus hasn't said a thing in months.

Cass won't get a new PC till 2045AD.

Hell even the old Freelance Vanguard I hung with is dead now, White says a few things a day then stops. Dusk joins in with RPs and such but drops with so much as a goodbye and never does jack shit with me no more.

Plus Eris's little circle, Kikai's fucked up in one of her chronic backstabbing disorder and mellow drama fits. Eris is sort of dull lately and acts up if I don't spend all my time with her while going to try and make new replacement friends for everyone like she was starting somekind of damn TG harem(Through she's cooled off a bit).

Who else can I rant about.

CE doesn't even know I exist anymore.

Solidus doesn't even notice I'm around either dispite me breaking my back a million times to keep him in SW.

Oh and what ever happened to that project Dark Fox guy? Does he still hold a grude over the FDI bullshit from years back?

And Gado, jesus christ take a damn day off for once. Your whole life is your job now, no offense.

Also Chibi, I forgave him countless times for all the bullshit and I get blocked a third time due to his paranoia, Odin's mercy do I look like the fricken CIA?

Yes I know my wording is stupid and this is badly written and unorganizied but I'm venting. I've followed every rule of the internet, kept my head down, tried not to act like an idiotic faggot and attention whore but you know what? Fuck it, for once I'm venting on all the bullshit I've put up with and the people around me and don't get me started on fucking RL lately thats even worse.

Every friend I meet, I end up becoming "That guy." while they all hang with there best friends, special circles etc. I'm so god damn tired of being the lampshade in every group, I'm tired of hearing what everyone else is doing when nobody asks what I want to do for once.

So I'm done, post your hate, comments or rants about how I offended you I honestly don't care.

I'm scared to even hover my mouse over your name ... ._.

It's that scary? Huh...

*clicks on Remilia's username.*

There was nothing scary about that.

I just don't have a lot to talk about these days. Just slogging through college, playing Space Station 13, and whacking off Spriting.

If you're interested in talking, just gimme a shout over MSN sometime. If I was trying to ignore your existence I would have blocked you or something, but I haven't.

Just talk, if you wanna talk.

Erm...Actually I do notice you, and respond when we talk on MSN, you just fall silent at times (or maybe it's a shitty MSN connection or whatever.)

I like. Don't talk to anyone on msn anymore. I get the same kinda deal but no one really answers back.

It's not like there is much to talk about with the activity of things going on here. Maybe it's just awkward to talk about things in the real world to people you never met in person.

I talk if someone contacts me. For the most if the time, I'm not even on MSN. Steam runs on background incase I get sudden urge to backstab someone or start slaughtering innocent people[now FBI is watching me). I barely contact anyone.

And wow, "You need to keep contact with your friends" RECYCLED IN INTERNET! Didn't expect that.

Guest Vasili

Im always talking gibberish on MSN, and the only times im active on it, im either Drunk, High or even both. Im still willing to talk to anyone who DOESN'T send me Youtube links all the time. Im serious, that's what everyone does nowadays,