• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhuuiPhuui

X-Treme Legends Demo (Formerly Underspriters Rpg)

30 posts in this topic

http://nottarga.com/phuuistuff/XtremeLegendDemoFixed3.zip

UPDATE 3

Howdy boys and girls, I finally completed the demo that should've came out 3 years ago. At the very least, it goes as far as the first encounter with Sprite Wars, and I must say that it makes up the better part of the game now. Despite the fact that it is very abridged and based off oldschool to the max Sprite Wars, I do hope all you folks enjoy it.

Ad-Aware recognizes this as a worm.

Ad-Aware being is stupid.

Site is my friend's website, it's completely safe. And I just was playing the game, no viruses.

And how the FUCK do I beat Jim if only grenades harm him, and he wipes us out in ten seconds?

Well, be it friend or not, it's not running my comp. Cause it gets blocked by two Anti-Viruses I run. First by Ad-Aware, second by F-Secure. Altough F-Secure gives different warning.

Ad-Aware being is stupid.

Site is my friend's website, it's completely safe. And I just was playing the game, no viruses.

And how the FUCK do I beat Jim if only grenades harm him, and he wipes us out in ten seconds?

Indeed, it's a false-positive, mang. Can't you just make exceptions or something?

also, who said you had to beat jim? you have to survive; phuui and dom can't take him

Okay, I give it one more try. Altough I trust you, if this fucks up my comp before chrismas(AYA NEW HARD DRIVE!) I will kill someone.

also, who said you had to beat jim? you have to survive; phuui and dom can't take him

That would be the case if he wasn't eating our asses faster than we can survive.

*returns*

Agreed with Dan. Beats my ass faster than I can keep up (or have anough healing stuff).

Oh, and you might want to fix setup someway. I only get ????????? everywhere or asdfghj.

That would be the case if he wasn't eating our asses faster than we can survive.

This.

A shame I can't use that Ticket to escape to the Coffee House IN SPACE.

Also, Jim clone is blocking the way to save points in both hotels. Not a game-breaker, but I did had to walk all the way back to Coffee House to save.

IN SPACE.