Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Storm Spotter Fox

Grand Campaign: Regenesis

Hey Briano, I'd appreciate you not nabbing my agent in one go. If you wanna talk this out, catch me on MSN or PM me. Also, the Agent really ISN'T operating under ISA Command/Control. This is a black op, conducted without the knowledge of ISA High Command.

gc4_5.png

I figured I'd bring up a rather ignored issue in SW.

Earth has been bombarded with nuclear attacks, plagues, bio weapons, zombie plagues, orbital weapons, colony drops, poisonous gasses, nanoplagues/grey goo, toxins, new type weaponary etc. Pretty sure the air isn't so fresh anymore and after listening to the Idavros series from big finish dealing with the Kalad 1000 year war it raised some interesting points on nonstop war and the damage it does.

Also if anyone comes to the meeting it will be totally better than Spartans, with awesome Bg's and cool shit. :P

core_federation_11.png

A new terror is revealed...I'll explain everything later. Still working on all of my sprites.

warning.png

The marker is talking in the final sentecne, not the necromorphs.

by the way, any one have any idea how I could make the Marker?

Info about the Markers

The Markers

An extremely dangerous piece of reaper tech, Markers are respondialbe for the deaths of billions of lives. They are organinc rocks that are encode with gentic codes that allow Markers to interact with other speices. Through reasons unknown Markers relaise microscopic cells that infect other organics while being untraceable and undetectable. When the victims die, either through insanity or natural causes, the cells are triggered and begin to rapidly mutate the deceased body into a horrific killing machine. Markers are completly self-aware, depsite thier misleading appearence of being just a rock. They are capable of laying dominat for hundreds of millions of years and know when to activate themselves when it feels the time is right. Besides creating necromorphs, Markers also have the abiltiy to indoctrinate other people. They differ from indoctrination beacons in that they drive other people insane in order to create more necromorphs. Howerver, Markers are capable of controlling individual if the person is weak minded or willining acepts it. Markers are the hearts of all necromorph outbreaks and the only way to stop an infection is to desstory the Marker that started it. I fthe Marker is destroyed then the Necromorphs instantly die. However only necromorphs that where created from that destroyed Marker are dead, ones from other Markers will still be alive. Markers decive other races into making them beileve that they are harmless rocks but are so uniquie that people study them to understand their markings. In most cases no one ever finds out that they are ticking time bombs and only an extreme few ever find out thier true nature. If a marker is found it should be destroyed IMMEDITATLY. NO ONE should attempt to try and capture one or study one. Markers are sentiet and intelligent beings and could easily manipulate its captors into causing another outbreak. Above all else, Reapers have direct contact with Markers and when one activates, the Reapers will be alerted of it's location.

Meanwhile we go back to what Gideon is doing and more is reaviled about the multiverse factions, yeah the worldbuilders are not the only guys out there...I mean never ending reailties and such its a no brainer.

Credits to atma for the BG and creation of the Patheon, through this is a different verson than the outsiders one minus two people after all outsiders takes part in another nexus etc.

edgeforces7.png