• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sylver

The Sign In/sign Out Topic

48 posts in this topic

Will be gone from Tommorow until the 18th at night. any ACPD plots so far will be handled by Spartan

Away from Saturday morning until Sunday night. Wont be able to make comics until Monday I think.

I am currently studying for the postal exams so i won't be available for today until Wednesday afternoon. If I pass this then I can work in the USPS ( if i get a interveiw and the numbnuts doing the interveiw allows me to work)

so yeah.

Away from home until June 1st. Will be able to access SW, but I cannot join in with our usual Skyping shenanigans. Something about cookies on this computer, I'unno.

yeah, Skype is just filled with them(cookies).It gives you a bunch of unneeded ads.

not only that, but if you download it, they get to see every little thing your doing and it also can control your computer(say you boycott one of there sister sites, they will Spam the crap out of your computer)

I think you've been downloading infected content because my skype does not do anything along those lines.

Cya later guys.

well I did download the Skype form well, Skype.com, and only wanted Hotmail emails, So I pretty sure it the legit site the screwed my computer

kinda out of action until I can get into my old hard drive and recover my sprites :c still be on the fourms