• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassavates

Black Ops 2

19 posts in this topic

I was pissed off black op's 1, got awarded best video game ending of all time in the book of world records...now that shit was insulting.

Woods was voted number one video game character... Ask yourself, how the fuck did THAT happen?

Woods was voted number one video game character... Ask yourself, how the fuck did THAT happen?

awizarddidit.jpg

My question isn't how did he age well...

My question is WHY IS HE AGED AT ALL? I SAW THE FUCKER DIE.

He was only mostly dead?

I must say, Black Ops 2 looks like it has potential. Whether that potential will be exploited, however, remains to be seen...

Well ... bitchers gotta bitch. This is the same thing that happened to C&C. Same core gameplay for like ever and then C&C 4 came out and everyone is still bitching.

... Humans.

Uhm, C&C4 would've sucked even if the core gameplay HAD remained the same. It's just that they also changed the core gameplay to try a new style of gameplay that did not pan out at all, making it suck even more.

He was only mostly dead?

I must say, Black Ops 2 looks like it has potential. Whether that potential will be exploited, however, remains to be seen...

You know Activision....master exploiters...

I think it could be promising. I mean the premise alone peaks my interest: A nations Combat AI hijacked and turned against it by a mysterious unknown enemy? Good set up so far. Looks pretty good in my opinion, though I'll admit I was surprised that Black Ops decided to welcome us to the world of tomorrow, but I'm cool with that, way I see it a little variety is a good thing. All I hope is an at least half way decant, properly executed story and a good time and I'm aces.

Also, don't worry too much about the haters and fan-dumb floating around. Idiotic trolls on the internet act that way because frankly they don't have anything else better to do then make assess out of themselves to get attention. I should know, I spend a lot of time on YouTube, where the majority of the comments in videos makes me groan in annoyance a little more from humanity's annoying petty bullshit... so I just try and ignore them. It's the only strategy that works.

I have always enjoyed Treyarchs story lines. And for one was very happy to see Woods kicking.

I was pissed when they had him exit in such a bullshit way. Shame there's no chance of any Reznov action...

As long as the plot doesn't turn to "The Russians were the villians all along' then Ithink this may be good, because I'm sick of Russians being the big bad in shooters nowadays.

Well shit, this looks interesting. I dare say that I'm looking forward to this game and I'll be very, very, pissed if this ends up being anything below a decent game.

The graphics seem to be a revamped version of the engine, but it looks pretty good, and for some reason reminds me of Deus Ex Human Revolution again, looks like Treyarch dropped the film grain from Black Ops and World at War.

By the way, that sleeveless guy with the tattoos? He's voiced by Merle from the Walking Dead TV show.