• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassavates

In Regard To Current Ordeals...

12 posts in this topic

Okay guys, I don't have very much to say so I'll keep things simple: After some misunderstandings regarding the Verdant campaign that led to a bit of drama, Mami/Shiki/Merku has left Sprite Wars. I'm not about to get into details or take sides on who was right or wrong in this situation, that's not what we need and I want no involvement in whatever conflict led to him leaving.

Even if we had our disagreements at times, Merku was a friend, a veteran member and an active contributor to the forum community, and has earned my respect. As a fellow member of the site, I ask that in the meantime you all could please refrain from talking about him, especially negatively, as a matter of courtesy. The staff is already dealing with enough as it is, we don't want any more added drama.

Merku left thinking those of us he had called friends had turned into backstabbers. In the event that he does return, let's not reinforce that belief by talking shit about him, shall we?

-The Staff.

(Leaving this open unless someonee else in the staff decides otherwise)

i still feel bad... might be a bit bleh for a bit

I wasnt here to spectate the entire thing, but i think it was for the best that i remain uneducated about this.

I stared at the main post for a few minutes, wondering why Carse posted it before realising Carse is now Watchman... But shouldn't he be in Vasili's branch of Watchmen? [i'm joking Carse.]

Anyway, I don't think anyone was talking negativly at all anyway, at least not in this event, and if anyone did, not in public. But, hey, the event is no reason to start anyway.

I stared at the main post for a few minutes, wondering why Carse posted it before realising Carse is now Watchman... But shouldn't he be in Vasili's branch of Watchmen? [i'm joking Carse.]

Anyway, I don't think anyone was talking negativly at all anyway, at least not in this event, and if anyone did, not in public. But, hey, the event is no reason to start anyway.

Who watches the watchmen?

I do. You big silly :3

Whose watching you? And then whose watching them?

You're asking some dangerous questions, Isaac...

...Though the answer is Santa Claus.

I'm watching Wing ;) and I have a mirror watching me.

Wait, we're being watched? Oh god! all those times I scratched myself and thought nobody was looking!