• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Mechasonic

Rants

248 posts in this topic

I 'm making invoices for my Gunpla tabletop group, and all the models they want to order have the same Yen price, but suddenly the exchange rate for the USD changed. so now everything is slightly more expensive than it used to be >:I It's throwing off my calculations for how much I'm supposed to ask people for (since they're fronting me the money and I'm handling the orders through paypal.)

(EDIT):I must've come off like a crazy person with that rant. Next time I post here I won't leave any details out and leave what I say open to misinterpretation.

I want to sprite again, but whenever I want to actually do it I'm not at my computer, and by the time I reach it I'm too tired or distracted to do it.

I want to help out on the forum, specifically in educating our newer members, but the above keeps happening.

Sick of fucking scrub players in every game I go in, literally australian players are complete utter fucking downers who have no idea how to play games.

If I had the power to warp through monitors I would strangle these people and purge the whole useless community of them.

I don't know why I'm such a magnet for shit heads, even in real life I come across so many idiots I feel insulted to live on the same planet as them.

Honestly a brick wall has an I.Q greater than these nob heads.

Sick of fucking scrub players in every game I go in, literally australian players are complete utter fucking downers who have no idea how to play games.

If I had the power to warp through monitors I would strangle these people and purge the whole useless community of them.

I don't know why I'm such a magnet for shit heads, even in real life I come across so many idiots I feel insulted to live on the same planet as them.

Honestly a brick wall has an I.Q greater than these nob heads.

Whoa...man...

Where should I start?

My sprite progress is lost, my childhood was worse than hell (my mother called me an 'accident' straight at my face, three times almost every week), I'm afraid of russia invades germany, I have liver problems (4 bottles of beer and: 'hello, doctor! Nice to see you again') aaand I live in a 1 1/2 rooms apartment with my brother, because of my mother.

Well choose what you think the worst.

But one thing I want to say: Call me 'son of a bitch' and I will agree with you. Call me a bastard and I will agree with you. insult my mother and I will laugh with you.

One of pet peeves on here grabs some spirtes form someone else and don't tell me who they got them form

COME ON!! Tell me where you got them from poeple

also, the brikwars froum is a brunch of hypocrites, they say it needed to troll everybody and banned you for trolling everybody, the eccaxt thing they tell you to do.

and they disgrace commander cool on there as will

Sorry to hear that Shogun, I know my problems aren't bad comparrison to what others such as yourself deal with. I alone don't know how it's like in those situations.

Sorry to hear that Shogun, I know my problems aren't bad comparrison to what others such as yourself deal with. I alone don't know how it's like in those situations.

My childhood wasn't that bad: for almost 15 years I lived with my brothers and my grandparents, because my mother was unable to raise a child (well except for my sister). My grandma was incredible at cooking and a wonderful person, my grandad often told me stories about his days in World war 2, where he fought against the americans as a Hauptmann (captain (field-promotion) later, he surrendered to the americans because of his comrades. After the war, he was still young enogh to join the newly formed Bundeswehr as a Major. If he would still live today, he would try to rejoin the Bundeswehr because of Putin's madness.

Later, my Father became my hero after my mother accedently told me that he broke the kneecaps of the doctor (he used a golf bat) who was paid by my mother to abort me. The funny thing is: my dad didn't get punished for it. *sigh* german justice in the 80's...