Sprite Wars

Guest Vasili

[Wall of Text]

I haven't been paying much attention, what's going on? Elaborate on why you suddenly decided that every other active member trash talks your faction and what not.

I banned you from the shoutbox. Why? Because I check in here once a day for about an hour, and what do I see? An essay in a "ShoutBox", it is NOT your personal soapbox to stand up on and voice your concerns. Anyone with a shred of common sense would see that kind of thing should have been taken to a PM, and not there. I copied and pasted your message in the staff forums so it can be read later, and people can decide what do do then. So no, your point isn't "Proven" cause I don't partake in any of the drama in these forums I just keep them running and when I see, and pardon me for being blunt, stupid shit going on I will actually do something. I don't know about the whole ordeal about what you have going on at the moment Steam, but I can tell you from reading one thing you're already on my shitlist.

(large amount of text about overshadowing)

dude i don't think i overshadow anybody i feel that everybody overshadows me look you are the new guy that has more skill than me you are amazing i cant do what you do you are a better spriter then me all im good at are light edits that's it light edits and anything that is small. But you can do what i cant you can draw what you want to and turn that into a sprite. Well any case what i am trying to say is that you overshadow me not the other way around plus i think people care for you and I. I have realized in sprite wars ... it takes ages to learn all of the rules and tiny sub rules that is why people watch over us im just happy to have them watching over us like for instance i always go to mike or CC for guidance about stuff and if i do something wrong they tell me what is wrong and why.

Every time I come here, There at least 15 new things about some Intergalactic empires, 8 abut death robots, and 10 new things about some kind of modern/ post modern crap

I don't know which sprite site you're going to, Steampeng, but if that much new stuff gets posted daily, it's probably NOT sprite wars.

Jokes aside, sometimes the lack of activity here gets to me.

Jokes aside, sometimes the lack of activity here gets to me.

We've been in a bit of a slow patch lately, it's true. We don't actively recruit on other sites that often.

Really, all you newcomers are the best thing that's happened to us in a while, and I for one am hoping that we'll get even more people in here before the summer is over.

Really, all you newcomers are the best thing that's happened to us in a while.

Uhh, thanks, I guess.

Getting back to what I said previously, I sometimes think that I joined the site at the tail-end of a period of high activity. There were a lot more conversations in the shoutbox, and many currently inactive people were last online throughout last year.

Alot of people need to take into account that those few years ago some of us where at highschool-college etc ( more time on computer )

Now days alot of veterans are over our 20's and have more important commitments. ( IRL )

We love new members, but some need to realise-especially relating to this quote:

Every time I come here, There at least 15 new things about some Intergalactic empires, 8 abut death robots, and 10 new things about some kind of modern/ post modern crap

Should consider that this forum is dominated by high class factions that have been in development for several years- the forum has more human based factions and only a few Alien or robotic-Other factions make the side lines.

It is best NOT to whine or consider them "crap"- some senior folks here will not take this politely. Forum members do not abuse or make fun of others ( if at best ) and may seem harsh, but are constructive criticism.

If anyone has something they just flat out do not like about and such, I recommend keeping it to yourself, or off the forum.

Enough of this. Steampeng, please apologise to Mike at once, and he will apologise to you. There will be no more discussion about this outburst.