Sprite Wars

Please elaborate.

yeah, they have someone name "Commander Kool" on there Who basically a rip off of your title.

I didn't learn about it till I was banned for following the rules of the forum and came here and saw your name.

It one thing to make a forum that about being a troll and a ass and making fun of wh40k, it another if you that and get banned for being an ass even though that what your suppose to do.

I will start yelling at mike rayhawk the idiotic bastard of a leader of the site. and also we should start a movement vs the site

It would be all too easy to spam the site, only 5 mods vs 78 spammers with muitiable emails accounts and IPs, We could take them.

Huh, thats bizarre. For a moment then I was worried that it was a more direct problem, like sprite theft or something!

I wasn't going to post ,but i will answer steam's post

I am sorry steam ,but we are NOT nor NEVER will be doing stuff like that. We at sprite wars are a higher standard and will not even do something that low . if people hate us they hate use at the end there just words and we should not care about them and only focus on the continuation of this site :)

good point we will show them that we are better then they are by not stooping to there level they would do something like that to our sight.