Sprite Wars

Don't know, but it really pisses me off the my brother had high jack my account today

ARMA 2's enemy A.I.

I dunno how the fuck a bunch of civilian farmers with CZ 550's NO NV and it's at Night time. I'm equipped with a gillie-have NV and had a MK17 SD.

Kill 3 of them, instantly the 3 others just turn around one shot me with perfect accuracy when i am I that far up on the mountain taking cover behind rocks. Not to mention how the hell did they know the precise bullet drop zeroing etc.

It's utter bullshit how a farmer can just do that like he's a T-500-how in gods name did they know where the fuck to look after the first shots. Honestly If it was dark as fuck and I had no vision in the middle of nowhere surrounded by mountain tops getting shot at by a silenced Sniper weapon you would struggle especially when taken on by surprise, you don't just instantly look in the precise direction and go HE'S UP THERE BANG ONE HIT.

Fucking A.I's.

ARMA 2's enemy A.I.

I dunno how the fuck a bunch of civilian farmers with CZ 550's NO NV and it's at Night time. I'm equipped with a gillie-have NV and had a MK17 SD.

Kill 3 of them, instantly the 3 others just turn around one shot me with perfect accuracy when i am I that far up on the mountain taking cover behind rocks. Not to mention how the hell did they know the precise bullet drop zeroing etc.

It's utter bullshit how a farmer can just do that like he's a T-500-how in gods name did they know where the fuck to look after the first shots. Honestly If it was dark as fuck and I had no vision in the middle of nowhere surrounded by mountain tops getting shot at by a silenced Sniper weapon you would struggle especially when taken on by surprise, you don't just instantly look in the precise direction and go HE'S UP THERE BANG ONE HIT.

Fucking A.I's.

Yeah, I had a lot of trouble with that AI too.

The world has no heroes anymore, they say. Individuals who did what they did, because it was the right thing. Stauffenberg, Tokugawa, Bismarck, Willy Brandt, George Washington, Armenius, Jules Brunet, just to name a few, are heroes in my eyes.

If you would try to change something today, you would be a terrorist in the eyes of the world, if your country is invaded and your goverment surrendered, and you would raise the weapons to defend your freedom, boom, terrorist.

You try to open the eyes of the world to the crap the US-goverment and the NSA did, TERRORIST.

The time of heroes ended with the beginning of the cold war, they said. Sure there are everyday heroes that carry children out of a burning house, but I mean historical heroes, persons that inspire you.

But I say: Even if the world sees you as a terrorist, even if your freedom is almost non-existant: fight back.

If a goverment tries to mute you: scream louder.

If someone tells you, that something is impossible: nothing is impossible.

If you think there is no hope: don't give up.

If you go down: stand up and show them who you are.

...whew, that was exactly what I needed. I think, I feel better. =)

I have a lot of ideas and things to say, but whenever I try to make a post that's longer than a few sentences on the internet, it's like I've hit a brick wall in terms of things to say and how I say them.

I got that problem to somewhat

And for another rant

Why isn't there more basic free sheets on here?

Probably because alot of us tend to work extensively on our own stuff that is different from others- and that we don't always have time for others.

yeah, that could be, But still, there should be more "simple sheets" and not ones that have say, 500 hundred sprites that you can choose form