• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steampeng MK.1

Jeff Wayne War Of The World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xAhczmXhbY

I would also be ok with other war of the worlds things that stay true or mostly true to the classic war of the worlds

(Steven Spielberg doesn't count you ungrateful swine, too damn modern and the "Martians" didn't came form Mars )

more coming soon

Is this a discussion topic on War of the Worlds in general? Or just Jeff Waynes works?

Because I could rant for a page and a half about how fucking terrifying the Tripods were in the 2005 remake.

will Jeff Wayne only made a war of the worlds sound track

It basically for Jeff Wayne's works and the classic war of the worlds(not the 2005 duo crap storm)

Gothic and scarlet traces could also be allow here since it sort of follows the main plot, but in there own way.

Besides, I found something better than the 2005 half ass tripods form the movie

Martian+Harvester+Process+Diagram.jpg

1910 in your face human bastards

(Steven Spielberg doesn't count you ungrateful swine, too damn modern and the "Martians" didn't came form Mars )

Do I have to issue a warning for rudeness, now? Just because I try to bring a little variety into this topics discussion is no cue for you to get all steampunk-purist on me. Is that understood?

Do I have to issue a warning for rudeness, now? Just because I try to bring a little variety into this topics discussion is no cue for you to get all steampunk-purist on me. Is that understood?

sorry, my bad, but Steven Spielberg didn't really follow the tale of hg wells story, I mean, really, he practical made some other story and only slap the name "war of the worlds" on there.

didn't really ended up to what HG wells would of wanted. It wasn't a bad movie, but if you wanted to make some other movie, then don't take some one else name for it.

I'm sorry I offended you, my bad. I wasn't trying to. I'm just trying to talk about what HG Wells would of like.