Sprite Wars
Sign in to follow this  
Backtothefryingpan

Creepy Dreams And Other Occurrences.

So, I have some weird dreams again. That's about Call of Duty (Modern Warfare and Black Ops, even I've never played BO.) Modern Warfare's dream involved me in the first mission, F.N.G. Instead of the first segment, (Gaz learning the usage of G36c USP, and melee attack,) and the cut segment (obstacle segment,) I was spawned in hangar where Captain Price and two SAS guys waiting for me. Strangely, Price didn't ask my name there. He just ordered me to finish the Selection. And finally, I've finish the Selection with the difficulty I didn't remember, maybe Regular.

Black Ops' dream involved me on Zombie map, specifically on Moon map, where you can fights against horde of zombies on our natural sattelite. I was spawned on Area 51 when the Richtoffen's Grand Scheme (a major easter egg of BO's Zombie mode) is on effect. I've really seeing when the missile has blowing up Earth. The strangest point here is I have NEVER played Black Ops before.

There is some of mah weird dreams, have a nice day, lads.

During this or last week I had a dream where everything was animated and cavepeople came to our dimension or whatever and seemed completely fine with our tech and stuff...

And then we started teaching them how to use bows and arrows and the one cavedude who looked like that guy from Gravity Falls said "We hunt with STICKS in the futures?" 0.O

And a long time ago I dreamt that some sort of nazi faction took over my wonderful country of canada and we were sent to some sort of prison that looked more like a public restroom, and a high ranking woman insulted my father behind his back for homeschooling me. He retorted by saying something along the lines of "Excuse me!? I love my children!"

So, I have some weird dreams again. That's about Call of Duty (Modern Warfare and Black Ops, even I've never played BO.) Modern Warfare's dream involved me in the first mission, F.N.G. Instead of the first segment, (Gaz learning the usage of G36c USP, and melee attack,) and the cut segment (obstacle segment,) I was spawned in hangar where Captain Price and two SAS guys waiting for me. Strangely, Price didn't ask my name there. He just ordered me to finish the Selection. And finally, I've finish the Selection with the difficulty I didn't remember, maybe Regular.

Black Ops' dream involved me on Zombie map, specifically on Moon map, where you can fights against horde of zombies on our natural sattelite. I was spawned on Area 51 when the Richtoffen's Grand Scheme (a major easter egg of BO's Zombie mode) is on effect. I've really seeing when the missile has blowing up Earth. The strangest point here is I have NEVER played Black Ops before.

There is some of mah weird dreams, have a nice day, lads.

I recall a few dreams set in warped video game levels like that, lately mine have been too jumbled to recall, but I do remember one semi frightening halo-related one from a year or so ago. It was sort of like I was watching one of those terminal cutscenes in halo anniversary that are half slide show and half animated. It looked to be in the forerunner underground complex from 343 guilty spark. I know there were marines shooting at flood forms (which looked like Halo 3 marines and not halo CE ones) in my dream it jumped from one scene to another like a badly edited film.

Dreamt a disturbing dream last night.

The dream started with a series of commercials, where city and maybe provincial spokespersons were delivering messages to people. Sometimes in the middle of the commercial or at the end, they stuck their heads off screen or underwater, sometimes briefly and sometimes for the duration of the commercials. It was spring or summer time.

Fast forward to winter and there is a cargo ship docked at port. The bodies of two crewmen were present, one slumped over and another laying on the ground, torn up, throats possibly slit, parts of their bodies slightly mutated. A pair of gelatinous, bipedal humanoids showed themselves, and both infiltrated the dead bodies and caused them to rise again. One or both of the creatures then exploded and died due to instability.

Meanwhile, I was visiting a house and spending time with some people, eating ice cream. Between one and three men rushed inside and attacked us with firearms. We fought back and I somehow got myself a handgun. One of the hostile men grabbed our host and held him hostage. I fired three bullets: the first hit the enemy, the second one grazed the host's side, the third hit the enemy in the shoulder. He went down, area was secured, we won.

Next I was at home. A city bus went down our street, and people-creatures began attacking. These were mostly resurrected bodies which were inhabited by a virus. The virus originated from fast food chicken and spread easily via public transport. It greened the fast food chicken a bit, but was not potent at all until the gelatinous things took over some dead bodies. With this new... Evolution...? the virus was able to resurrect corpses, mildly greening their faces and other body parts, and turning them into either zombies or mutant tribals with their own language.

Using city buses to transport their armies, they moved across my city, attacking any survivors with the spears they somehow acquired. They were somehow mentally incapable of using the buses to crash into houses, and could not really bring the city buses off the roads when they drove them.

My dog's face had some flesh revealed around the cheeks, and she was shaking a little bit. I wanted to pet her so badly. Dad stated with authority that she was going to fight it off. It made sense to me: the virus did not take over the living, merely possessed the corpses of the dead.

Using knives and over objects, my family repelled a zombie-mutant assault on our front door. When a city bus pulled up, my mother gave them a plate of chicken. They grabbed it and started cheering in their own language like she was going to join her, then immediately turned hostile when she went back inside the house, and so we fought them once more. At one point the street went quiet, then a large number of city buses went up the street. My ears picked up the sounds of what were possibly some of our neighbours being attacked. I know not if they survived.

Thinking about the city and provincial officials in the commercial, I ponder if they willingly injected themselves with the virus. The virus did not normally infect or take over living things, those who were infected seemed to receive minor issues prior to recovering. But if the officials injected it into their veins, it might have transformed them into willing carries who covered up the virus's existence via well-created adverts as their faces slowly greened.

It might be the tribals we saw were live humans who became infected, but I do not think so. They were either resurrected dead bodies or possessed by the gelatinous humanoids. As a dream it was strange, violent, and not something I want to repeat.

Funnily enough, members of my family watched the movie Charming during the day, and in one scene, Prince Charming had to charm a group of monsters so they did not eat him or his friend. The next movie involved a shuttle bus. I had headphones on or speakers turned up during all of this and did not notice ANY of those plot points, but she remarked how those were similar to some of the plot points in the dream.