• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Glitch

Global 2 Map Thread

42 posts in this topic

okay guys drop any updates of the map so I can make a updated map since we need to keep our checks in order

Here. I also added Okinawa to the map

ykaMv7v.png

Map update, please stick to rules and keep it simple. I have removed legends, keys and names placed on factions that are supposed to only be featured in comics.

Also Von Mauser PMC had to get its territories reworked because multi-1 pixel lining a territory is gonna be frustrating. Sorry CE for removing your USSR boarders and such but you'd understand.

I have no problem or nitpicks with you guys, but that stuff is for the comics.

MkLZGgF.png

did some modding. before you freak out of TFX and IOT having the states and canada myself and CE talked with monsta extensively and agree that Task Force now has the U.S. while Canada was returned back to the Neo canadian forces of IOT, However the canadian military will supply troops to both IOT and Task Force units

aFplS5N.png

Only reason I had the gold border on the USSR was because we have so many red colored nations already.

Uh, who exactly is controlling South Africa, and when did this happen in the comics?

Uh, who exactly is controlling South Africa, and when did this happen in the comics?

Liberalis, Page 17.