• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Underling

Global 2 Disscussion

147 posts in this topic

No idea why this hasn't been made already.

Spartan since you're changing plans a lot, I want to do the first comic leading into the rescue.

Edit: You'll also talk to me when you get the chance and compromise on stuff because I've been planning some of this out a while.

hello underling.

This isn't so much on compromises but I think it got something to with all the planning stuff.

what have you thought about the flying city asylum plan?

My mouse is a bit duffed up, so Spartan, CC would it be alright if I asked you to delay on the rescue plot for a couple of days?

No problem Sheik. Koldich has places to be before then, anyway. Let us know when your hardware is in full working order again.

Hi people I'm just wondering if people would allow me to use there scientists scientists that will go missing from the floating island so i can actually have some player conflict. Plus I want to work for the master emerald and not get it to easily from this because it is a major plot device that i must work for or it would not be fair for any of the other factions out there that i got it so easily.

I will give you my scientist, but were allies in this.

If I hand them too you, they better not get kidnap.