• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Underling

Global 2 Disscussion

147 posts in this topic

that would actually make a good plot point, An Axon captain defecting to the other side :)

Its fairly plausible, but I suppose it would only make sense if it happened later in the campaign, when the Antarcticans are really starting to gain ground. Once our forces meet in a proper engagement, then we could put such an idea into action, depending on the situation.

Think of the Freidrich Paulus case - an officer gets trapped in an encirclement, surrenders to the enemy forces, and eventually defects into their service (with possible brainwashing).

I'd defect just to get in on that sweet time-crime action.

I'd defect just to get in on that sweet time-crime action.

THIS/\, But I'm going to have to work that in.

Also\/

I am so sorry.

mecha_esdaile.png

WIP.

Steampunk approves

Ok first of all I got a few things going on, taking dad to hospital ( nothing serious ) and sorting out mum with her Taekwondo travels to Adelaide, on top of that all these other things i have been going through.

I was planning on making this one massive comic with involvement from Blood hand, Scavs, Terran Command, Axons and various occurrences with other factions. But time has not been on my side so I have decided to make my next comic a two-parter. What got me stumped was what to do with the TC ships that showed up suddenly and what they would be doing with the refusal of Scavenger aid. I really was not sure if the TC would simply leave or not. Apologies if there has been a lack of battle development. Any-who- I'll be working more onto this, but for now this is something to keep the activity going.

If nobody is responding can I just call time on the plant story myself? The way it's dragged on, you'd think everyone brought sleeping bags with them for the long hual.

If nobody is responding can I just call time on the plant story myself? The way it's dragged on, you'd think everyone brought sleeping bags with them for the long hual.

Apologies on that front. I've had a comic in the works, but university work has completely stopped me from making any progress on it. I'll be on Skype either later tonight or tomorrow, perhaps we can discuss an ending to it then.

Slaughter guard and grunts have been updated, on top of that Elydian sheets have been altered.

Mike, you magnificent bastard, are you creating Hollow Children?

gnGVO6y.jpg

hl3_comfirmed.png

HL3 confirmed.