• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Vasili

This Is A "goodbye Sprite Wars" Thread.

14 posts in this topic

I've had trouble making a thread like this ever since i found out, but here goes absolutely nothing;

I'm going to be a father to a child. Let that sink it. Vas is now a "Daddy-to-be".

The last couple of years, my life has been a wild rollercoaster ride. I've been off-and-on hard drugs, had a drinking problem, had problems with my current job as well as financial troubles. It's been really tough, folks, but i have somehow managed to survive and keep on living. But this changes EVERYTHING.

When i found out, i made an promise to help my wife-to-be to raise our common child and try my best to live the "universal dream" (settling down, creating a family and have children). So yeah, im getting married, and she is going to move in with me. Time to turn my life around, stop taking stupid shit like speed and heroin and just make the best of it. For the sake of my future family.

It's been one fucking ride with all of you these past, like whatm five years?! I'll miss you dudebro's and our virtual roleplaying with pixel-art. You guys have been great!

Word of advice from me; Don't get into hard drugs and avoid developing a drinking problem like i did. I literally wanted to end my own life over nine thousand times. And speed and heroin don't mix, speedballin' is a sure way of almost dying.

As of writing this, im on my last alcohol-and-drug-binge. After this night, im just going to quit. Cold Turkey style!

Aww man i'm gonna miss you man. I wish you the best raising your new happy child and getting a family started :)

Well here's to your future, well done man and hope you manage to get off the shit.

We'll miss ya dude don't forget us!

Good luck, with kicking you addictions, and with your wife-to-be and your child.

Vas, I never really had that much contact with you since I joined, but I'm certainly going to miss you. Good luck with your new life.

I know your saying goodbye, but that doesn't mean you won't stop by would it?

We'll miss you man. :( I'll remember your advise man. Otherwise, good luck fo making a new family, bro! ^^

I'm going to miss seeing you, it feels like the end of an era but you got to do what you got to do. Just don't be a stranger and stay in touch when you can not to mention you can still have fun and hobbies, no need to give it all up to watch wheel of fortune every day till you die :0

Good luck with the future, I'm sure you'll be a great father.

Congratulations! And enjoy being drug free! Maybe you'll stop by once every blue moon? -Shrug-

Its a shame to see you go Vas, but at the same time I'm so happy to hear you're on the straight and narrow, with a child on the way, no less. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful husband and a fantastic parent!