• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
AndyMexico

Well Met Everyone,

15 posts in this topic

Hey there, my name is Andy but a lot of people have known me on the internet as Alpha when I was alive in the spriting scene, I'm super rusty and I'm not as imaginative as I used to be but I have an urge to want to do it again, I miss the community and the colorful cast of people I've met through the various sites within [sJ, DA, Xat Chats, MFZ, MG etc.] I want you guys to give me your honest opinions about my work and I'll do the same for yours so that we can grow and learn off of each other : ).

I'll make this before i go to bed. Welcome to sprite wars. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or the staff. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

now off to sleep for me

Hello welcome to the forums, I'm Skurge. Though I don't judge people by there sprite skills I can't say I have seen your work.

Hello welcome to the forums, I'm Skurge. Though I don't judge people by there sprite skills I can't say I have seen your work.

Yeah I've been very off an on about my spriting, I took a 4 year Hiatus until Last year and since Majhost is still down I don't have access to any of my older stuff, I'll be posting current stuff shortly.

That's good to hear, Majhost has been a bit of a set back for alot of us and we've been adapting to using other means of hosting.

Well met yourself. I look forward to seeing your work, which I have to admit I haven't come across either.

Bienvenidas, señor. Enjoy your stay. If things here seem a little slow going, don't worry, we've just hit a bit of a slow patch, disregarding majhost's problems. I know the site will have more activity because I joined a little over two years ago and it was noticeably more active then, It certainly couldn't have been a fluke.

Welcome to SW, mate. Leave your bags on the floor and don't jump on the couch with the rabid dogs on it, they bite.

XD That aside, I'm happy to see a new member and hope you enjoy the place. And if you need an image hosting site, try Brickshelf! It's like Majhost, only, with more LEGO pics and fewer downtimes..

welcome to the site and I am happy to see somebody new on this sight we need fresh blood