• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Haraquiri

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, im Haraquiri but you may call me Hara for short.

Im still browsing trough the topics/threads, learning bit by bit.

im enjoying it alot but what i dislike is how some links arent working (something about the main image website that you guys use not working?)

my english is far from perfect and my current sprite creation skills are on "meh" level

qt6nGtz.png

Dont know what else to say :ph34r:

welcome, having a look around and getting the feel is a smart thing to understand what we are about.

Alot of our links do not work anymore because an image host website we used to use mysteriously shut itself down.

We tend to use dropbox or imgur these days.

Welcome good sir. Now is as good a time as any to join. You can try joining our dropbox group if you want to see some of the stuff that once made up all those now-dead links.

welcome i am about to jump back into the frey because i finally have a large amount of free time

It has been a long time since i came here, sorry, i have been busy.

Anyways, im still making my mercenary faction, still far from completing it, so much to do.

Heres a sneak peak.

f22e6fb6e19346328ade01f536976305.png

scenario 1.png

welcome to the site. if you need help with any shading  techniques  you can ask around here or join our discord :)

Hello again! Nice sprites. Enjoy diving into the 13 years worth of wacky history on this site...that's still viewable.

Whoops, I thought this was a new thread because it jumped to your newest post!

I see some poses from my TFX megasheet being used! Just give credit where it's due, k? I don't mind if you use it.

This reply is reallly late, but I can't stand missing out on a greeting! Welcome to the Wars of Sprite, feel free to chat on the Discord, post on the forum, and check out my new interactive comic. (Which can be viewed under 'Sprite Comics'! c:)