• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shiki Scarlet

~Sprite Wars Community Comics~

21 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, Merku said:

Because RE7 parody.

GLIPBzRbS.png

Oh my god, I pop into the forums to check things out and I find this lovely number... and I love every little bit of it; it's hilarious and I feel it pretty much portrays my alter ego as the "only sane man" straight man I was trying to build on; very good way to keep a character in character; my sincere kudos.

Though it begs the question; what the heck happened to Vivian after her appearance and the whole Meme Magic; I get the feeling that's an important plot point that needs a follow up and resolution...

That said: I still love it; hardly ever see many sprite comics and works that feature any of my sprites; it's a surprisingly pleasant joy when I see them being used.

Good to see you around d00d~

As for Viv considering shes filling Mias role I'm sure if you spoiled RE7 you'd figure out where that goes.

I guess that would depend wither it's the good ending or the bad ending run in the comic.

.......I hope it's good ending. <:(

Also yes: I'm still alive. :D

My past era of moderation involved blood showers and a rousing musical called Shiki on ice~