• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sakuya

You mean there's no more arcade? >.<

How am I supposed to boost my self-esteem without arcade scores? The arcade at Kitsuria broke and it never got fixed.

Anywho, I'm Sakuya, and you might remember me as Chibi Neko. (if people only remember me by my army I rarely got to use, I was CrescentCorp)

For those who don't remember, I recolor things. I'm good at it, I may not have done anything in years, but my palettes will always be amazing. I'll probably go back to doing it because I really need the practice. I'll make a topic later, throw me a few requests and I'll prove that I'm still good at it.

Roar. Fear me and my Colorwheel of Ultimate Doom.

(I've suddenly realized that I'm probably the only one here who hasn't grown up in any way >.>)

Edit: why is it that despite that it is such a prevailing thing in our lives, this forum does not have a profile field for you to put your steam name >.>

Good to have you back, don't mind the mess we upgraded the forums code and it came with many layout changes and stripped down features.

11 hours ago, Sakuya said:

How am I supposed to boost my self-esteem without arcade scores? The arcade at Kitsuria broke and it never got fixed.

Anywho, I'm Sakuya, and you might remember me as Chibi Neko. (if people only remember me by my army I rarely got to use, I was CrescentCorp)

For those who don't remember, I recolor things. I'm good at it, I may not have done anything in years, but my palettes will always be amazing. I'll probably go back to doing it because I really need the practice. I'll make a topic later, throw me a few requests and I'll prove that I'm still good at it.

Roar. Fear me and my Colorwheel of Ultimate Doom.

(I've suddenly realized that I'm probably the only one here who hasn't grown up in any way >.>)

Edit: why is it that despite that it is such a prevailing thing in our lives, this forum does not have a profile field for you to put your steam name >.>

Good to have you back.