• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dhalo

The Watchmen's Set Of Rules For You All

~~Please do not follow.~~

1.Do not make a mess in the pool unless there is a fight going on.

2.Jet fuel cannot melt steel memes.

3.Everyone who dies in the Watchmen's service shall be added to the Sprite Wars pantheon.

4.Every Taco Tuesday at 7:77 PM EST will be time spent to spriting the pantheon.

5.Cthulu is not welcome here. We do not like him.

6.If your hoodie is too large for you, then it is not your's. THIEF!

7.Look both ways before being leet.

8.If you identify as an attack helicopter we will put our Surface to Air Missiles into effect.

9.Stop kidnapping princess Peach.

10.Evert month, we must put a new sanction on Sprite Wars while removing another, for the sake of staying fresh.

11.All snails must groove with their shells or nobody will hear them.

12.All your dice must be rolled in a gangster's paradise.

13.Do not feed the cat, but feed the mouse instead.

14.Under no circumstances are you to hack into our brains. Not even for Communism.

15.If you see a watchman, you are to to take off any extra layers of clothing you are wearing and high five them. The removal of additional clothing is to limit the practicality of suicide bombers bombing while high fiving.

16.Every suicide bombing while high-fiving a watchman will result in a sanction against Sprite Wars.

17.For every staff meeting that lasts late, Monstar, Frek Ops, and Dhalo will each get a dollar.

18.I think Monstar just choked.

19.The Hundred Acre Wood belongs to the watchmen, with no exceptions.

20.No 300 references.

21.Russian English is permissible. For example: "Tonight we dine in house."

22.Frek Ops is the president of my island.

23.I am the president of his island.

24.I stands for Dhalo.

25.I'm done.

Objection, your honor. Provision No. 13 is an insufficient to the legal right of the mouse to have a decent living. Please consider my motion of giving the mouse a wheel of hard cheese, as well as a tiny bag of peanuts every month.

2 hours ago, Ivan The Mouse said:

Objection, your honor. Provision No. 13 is an insufficient to the legal right of the mouse to have a decent living. Please consider my motion of giving the mouse a wheel of hard cheese, as well as a tiny bag of peanuts every month.

Overruled. Provision No.13 states that the mouse must be fed instead of the cat, however it has no specifications in regards to what the mouse is fed and in what quantity. Future provisions may be made to ensure that the mouse has reason to maintain a livelihood, but this rule maker's experience says that even a really fat mouse will get up every day and go eat something.

This is like the rules of the internet. :)