• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~ABINADI~

Dark Souls!

Hi Guys! 

This last months I've been playing the Dark Souls saga (wich is why I have not done any sprites recently) and I don't see any topic for this game around here, so I thought this may add new fresh conversation to have right here.

I'm already done with the DS2 and I'm curently at DS1 before moving to the third one, I found this games pretty challenging, with a really nice and interesting story and lore, along with great mistery has done of this game one of my new passions.

So does anyone else here plays this or maybe got any cool story about it to tell?

I might be doing Dark Souls sprites on the near future :D

I do not play the game that is named Dark Souls...

darkest_soul.png

...But the guys that work with this guy might?

Oh such a shame to hear you don't play this game, :( well you should try it, if you ever get a chance don't think it twice, highly recommended

So then, wich games or wich kind of games you like the most?

Oblivion from the Elder Scrolls series holds a special place for me because it was one of the first sword and spell style role playing games I ever got, and has mechanics that I haven't quite found anywhere else, not even in it's continuation, Skyrim.

Ghost Recon is an amazing tactical shooter series and for people who enjoy it I'd recommend playing literally any of the games, it's so great.

Halo has another special place for me because of the fun marine action. In the level Silent Cartographer it is possible to spend a while moving three warthogs from their own separate locations to other ones across the map, leaving them there loaded up with marines. This causes for some fun siege action while it lasts.