• Announcements

• Monstarules

Interstellar Registration is Open   08/10/2017

You've read it right! The SW Interstellar Campaign registration is now open! Check the Interstellar forum under The Sprite Wars.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Briano

Apparent Invisionfree Free Sprite Wars forums Migration

I have been keeping some tabs on old spriting sources and on my own time trying to keep an eye on any and all of our old forums to ensure upkeep and archival, as well as admittedly taking the odd walk down memory lane.

However while trying to access the old invisionfree sprite wars forums I was directed to a page that had the following.:

"All IF/ZB forums were migrated to Tapatalk. To restore your forum, please send your board URL to support@tapatalk.com to request for a late migration."

It seems that the web address of the old forums is not longer accessible for whatever reason until these tapatalk folks are contacted. Granted it's a given that the old forums were pretty much used for a long time at this point as just archival and not much else since the forum migration years ago. however I think it might be important for the sake of archival and maintaining community digital history that someone might try and look into seeing about getting this incident resolved since their is a lot of old content of note that could still be worth preserving and revisiting.

I moved some old 2000s forums of mine before the move over. What you need to do is get whoever had the hosting e mail for the original forum and get them to contact tapatalk to port the invasionfree board over.

Everything is moved, avatars, posts and structure so should be fine. Only concern would be if the hand over had a cut off date but there might still be a chance(Best bet would be to see if Storm or Mike hosted the IE board)