Sprite Wars
LucasoDelta

Hi guys

Hi i-m from the Sprite Wars discord server 

i was informed that the forums login option was repaired and i used the opportunity to log in 

Idk how active i will be here but i love the idea of spritewars and want to see what i can do 

Hi! Hola!

A pleasure to have you around.

I have to tell you that unfortunally this site seems to be dying. It's been a while since no important activity has ocurred. But well, I hope this can start resurecting and hopefully you will be part of this!

Welcome aboard

12 minutes ago, ~ABINADI~ said:

Hi! Hola!

A pleasure to have you around.

I have to tell you that unfortunally this site seems to be dying. It's been a while since no important activity has ocurred. But well, I hope this can start resurecting and hopefully you will be part of this!

Welcome aboard

Since the registration issue was fixed, we have had around six joiners -discounting the spam bots- and revival is slowly underway. People can now join from the discord servers without issue.

1 hour ago, Dhalo said:

Since the registration issue was fixed, we have had around six joiners -discounting the spam bots- and revival is slowly underway. People can now join from the discord servers without issue.

1 hour ago, LucasoDelta said:

Yep the discord server has new people and they seems to be coming here so it seems like we could revive this place 

Praise the allmighty! This news feel my heart with joy!

That's really good to hear, I really hope this site can start it's revival! Thanks a lot.

36 minutes ago, ~ABINADI~ said:

Praise the allmighty! This news feel my heart with joy!

That's really good to hear, I really hope this site can start it's revival! Thanks a lot.

yea there is a high possibility of this forum reviving since the discord server is active and we have a  campaign ongoing 

Welcome to the forums Lucas! We're glad to have you.

ABINADI, now there's someone I haven't seen in a hot minute! Certain websites are starting to go out of style due to the advent of Discord, which takes over many roles that forums have to offer. Not to mention it's much easier to reach out to people on a chat program. That said, we're still very much alive and kicking. Some of us are preoccupied with other aspects of life, but we're all still somewhat hanging in there. I for example, am working on some ROMhacks of the Pokémon Crystal engine. I make music, sprites, and do programming for these games with a lot of my free time. It's a lot of fun.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:12 PM, Monstarules said:

ABINADI, now there's someone I haven't seen in a hot minute! Certain websites are starting to go out of style due to the advent of Discord, which takes over many roles that forums have to offer. Not to mention it's much easier to reach out to people on a chat program. That said, we're still very much alive and kicking. Some of us are preoccupied with other aspects of life, but we're all still somewhat hanging in there. I for example, am working on some ROMhacks of the Pokémon Crystal engine. I make music, sprites, and do programming for these games with a lot of my free time. It's a lot of fun.

nice for you

yea but there is that charm in forums that discord can't get 

On 12/15/2019 at 12:12 PM, Monstarules said:

Hey Monsta! my favourite regular army captain :D good to hear from you man

Well I agree it's easier to reach people through chat servers, however one thing that I preffer about the fourms is that conversation doesn't goes as fast so it's easier to catch up

I'm not really spriting at this time, right now I'm working on a mod for AOM which will feature american civilizations.

If there's anyone interested: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-return-of-the-gods

Cheers