Sprite Wars

Western Campaign Discussion Topic

Why the hell is everyone so mesmerized with the grand campaign? Its just the same shit with minor alterations anyway and you could have mentioned this days ago instead of waiting till now.

Its just a poison gas trap, escape and jump back in your ship and go back to whatever, not hard or anything.

OMG HOW DARE YOU RP WITH ME IN AN RP GAME!!!1111

Calm down Merku, I waited because I've been busy and havent had time do a comic or anything. Ive been busy with getting stuff with school straightened out, I start next week.

And I like GC better because I can use the USMF in that, and the whole planet is completely fucked over.

Guest Remilia

Calm down Merku, I waited because I've been busy and havent had time do a comic or anything. Ive been busy with getting stuff with school straightened out, I start next week.

And I like GC better because I can use the USMF in that, and the whole planet is completely fucked over.

You had your chance to do that in the west but you ditched :/

and I'm calm, I'm just being sarcastic, everyone always seems to jump to the worst conclusion over my posts.

Guest Gill Bates

Guest, have a little patience, but my comic has been delayed... sry dry.gif

Zigge

Its all good, I can wait a while longer. I've been playing too much TF2 to care honestly...damn spys...

Guest Remilia

In favor of GC :D

Which ultmately bombed :P

Enough with the comparisons to the Grand Campaign. Let's focus on the West now, please.

*murdered by Draco*

Which ultmately bombed :P

Due to GC players' interest in the West, along with mine; not due to it's own shortcomings. We had fun there, don't treat it like a piece of trash.

Now lets get back on topic before this devolves even further.

Guest Remilia

Due to GC players' interest in the West, along with mine; not due to it's own shortcomings. We had fun there, don't treat it like a piece of trash.

Now lets get back on topic before this devolves even further.

I just said it bombed, I just hate people who rubbish this campaign because the GC has somekind of super magic fun element this campaign doesn't.