Sprite Wars

Western Campaign Discussion Topic

I got a comic up, sorry it took so long...

Going to be touching some serious subject matter in the next few comics. And it will show even the good guys can do... unsavory things.

Like continuing to fight an organization after it goes into a regime change and probably got rid of all members that were anti-mobian, not to mention stopped most of it's EVEEEEEEEL policies? And likely would have stopped fighting you anyway?

*zing*

• Like 1

Like continuing to fight an organization after it goes into a regime change and probably got rid of all members that were anti-mobian, not to mention stopped most of it's EVEEEEEEEL policies? And likely would have stopped fighting you anyway?

*zing*

Shut the hell up about it already. Not everyone has to grab their dicks and follow along.

Guest Remilia

*zing*

1204658781005kx4.jpg

Shut the hell up about it already. Not everyone has to grab their dicks and follow along.

I love you CE...In a non sexual way of course.

Umm...a few things about that last comic, if I may Remilia?

1. Maria isn't a solider yet, I its only a few Senior officers making plans to make her such,(I mention this for the sake of accuracy).

2. Ive updated Vivians sprite sheet, so you don't really need to keep using the old one

3. I do believe you just threw one of these into my plans:

Double_sided_end_wrench_diagonal.gif

Not saying the idea isn't a good one, I just wanted to get the current plot rolling... with this I have no clue where to go to next...

...what ever... I might be able to think of something...