Sprite Wars

Ive Lost All Faith In Humanity.

[CommanderCool]

A social-skill deficent, skin-headed walking shitstain who hangs around in a group to make himself feel like anyone gives a shit about him.

*writes description down in notebook* I am so using that in the future.

But in all seriousness, mate...Jesus Christ that's bad. I thought Swindon was chav central, but fuck...

I agree with Briano, you really should consider self-defense classes.

I lost my faith in Humanity about 3 years ago.

My faith in humanity is like Kenny; it gets killed off an an almost daily basis.

But in all seriousness, sorry to hear all that crap happened to ya, Commander Cool. At least the authorities finally got off their asses and busted the jerk responsible for it, so hopefully karma's had him get locked in a cell with some big ol guy named "Bubba".

• Like 1

My faith in humanity is like Kenny; it gets killed off an an almost daily basis.

That's the best quote I've heard today.

so hopefully karma's had him get locked in a cell with some big ol guy named "Bubba".

Karma would also make him drop the soap in the showers...

"A social-skill deficent, skin-headed walking shitstain who hangs around in a group to make himself feel like anyone gives a shit about him."

Natalie_Portman_223045m.jpg

So this is a Chav?

No that's Nataline Portman.

Every time I see something bad I see something good. No, I don't think my faith will ever be gone, there's as much good in this world as there is bad. If someone's acting like a dick it's for a reason, whether they know that or not. Those lads probably had abusive parents.

That's...dangerously idealistic to say, really. For starters, while its true there is plenty of good in humanity (that's why my faith in humanity keeps coming back), there isn't always just a logical explanation for why someone's an asshole. Face it, I'm sure there's at least a few jerks out there who treat people badly simply because it makes them feel powerful, and they just get a kick out of it.

Even if they do have a reason, could it not be said that such circumstances should mean they'd be expected to treat people better even more so than normal people who aren't in those same circumstances? If they've been wronged by others, they should be willing to prove to those other people that they are ABOVE doing the things that were done to them. After all, they themselves know what personal hell they're putting their victims through, they were once victims too!

I'm sorry, but bullies do NOT deserve any fucking sympathy, so please, don't bother giving it to them. And lets face it, all these Chavs really are, is glorified bullies. Whether they have abusive parents or not is irrevelant, because it doesn't change the fact that what they do is wrong.

I had alot of problems dealing with Chavs. Mostly, these fuckers around here, as on alot of other places, like to Gang up on their victims, who are mostly Alternate people ( Im hanging out with Alt.'s ).

Apart for them Traditional UK look - Short shaved head, Burberry caps and Soccer, our Chavs are sometimes alot different in looks and attitude. Some of them are seen having huge, ridiculously ugly hair and ALOT of bandanas tied around there legs.

Im all for fighting and going up to Chav scum. We have weekend parties around town, and we are about 30+ people. When we get low on numbers, that's when they enter our neighbour. Usualy, the punks walk up to the Taller emos, but i tend to walk up to them first if they start Yelling at us. Just this weekend, i took a Beer-bottle i've been drinking a while on, and smashed it across the fuckers head. After that, it was mostly a general Street fight.

Also, yes, i've been Threatened numerous times, with threats like " We will stab you to death ", " We will beat the shit out of you ", " I will shoot you next time i see your face " etc etc. Start by going to a Judo or Thai-Boxing club and get yourself some lessons, those two are the Best for self defence and other practical issued beatings.