Sprite Wars

All Things Halo

Klaykid

I'm quite surprised that there isn't a Halo related topic here, or at least to my current knowledge. So, this topic is for all things Halo related. Talk about what you think of the franchise, current events, the universe, express your personal opinion on whatever.

September 22, Halo: ODST will be released (it originally started out as an expansion pack). I really can't wait for it's release, I already have it on reserve with $20 on it. Plus when the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta comes out, those who own a copy will get to play. Considering Reach's background, the beta will be ORGASMIC.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed Halo and Halo 2, the multiplayer was were it was at. The story for the first was good, the second, not so much. By the time the third rolled around the story was pretty "meh" and the multiplayer was at its best. However, I found myself not enjoying the third one as much as the other two, and I quickly grew tired of it. As for halo wars, I didnt get to play enough of it to really get a feel for it (only about an hour), but hopefully Halo Reach will bring something new to the table and reinvent the series, cause Im starting to get bored of them...

Im going to get a new xbox soon, cause of the price drop Ill be able to get the elite or premium system, so I can play ODST and L4D2.

But I feel like Im going to be hooked on MAG, Operation Flashpoint, and COD6 for a while before I get to play those...

• Like 1

Halo Wars wasn't really all that great, plus the fact that it put a few holes into the universe such as:

The flood weren't known by humans until the discovery of Installation 04.

If they dumped the Arbiter's corpse off of the Apex site, how did the Covenant recover the armour for the next Arbiter?

Only elite honor guards wield the staffs, the ones seen were Elite minors.

Oh, and I absolutely HATE Halo: Legends.

• Like 1

The flood weren't known by humans until the discovery of Installation 04.

If they dumped the Arbiter's corpse off of the Apex site, how did the Covenant recover the armour for the next Arbiter?

Only elite honor guards wield the staffs, the ones seen were Elite minors.

The Spirit of Fire was drifting in space, so they couldn't tell anyone. Plus, how do we know that the top brass and or ONI didn't know but kept it a secret?

They must have made new armor...maybe he landed somewhere...

New class of honor guard?

• Like 1

Kinda weird to make new Arbiter armour which only has a limited cloaking device, pointless to me. Dunno, there are many confusing things in Halo Wars that just doesn't make much sense (to me). lol and I don't think he landed somewhere considering he fell off the center of the planet that exploded mere minutes later. But that would be funny, you're walking along when all of the sudden the Arbiter falls right in front of you.

• Like 1