Sprite Wars

I've Found Possibly The Most Absurd 'conspiracy Theory'...ever.

RFZ

Frankly...I'm hesistant to even call this a "conspiracy theory". Conspiracy theories tend to have at least SOME basis in reality, if they're not actually true in some way. This on the other hand...well...just watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7RQJyt-BzM

Do I even HAVE to make fun of this? I'm seriously at a loss for words here...

Interesting discrepancy with the trees, but the well documented annihilation of a million or so civilians doesn't leave much room for argument.

Not to mention burns and internal damage which can only be caused by radiation, and the Tsar Bomba explosion, which glassed rocks a mile away from the epicenter. No conventional explosive can do that.

Geez... you get some real nuts on these here internets...

This sort of stuff gives conspiracy theory a bad name. I mean I myself believe in a few conspiracies but at least ones grounded in reailty like government corruption, small ellte trying to take control of everything, false flag terrorism.

The kind of shit I hate and what really makes us look bad are the people who give off shite like this.

ITS ALL PART OF A PLOT TO BUILD A SATANIC666 GOVERNMENT USING THE 666CHIP UNDER THE 666EU ACT WHICH SATAN WILL BEGIN THE END TIMES AND THE RAPTURE WILL COME FOR US!!

EVERYONE IS A SECRET LIZARD MAN WHO CREATED MANKIND IN THE SPACESHIPS INSIDE THE FAKE REAILTY IN THE STARMAN UNIVERSE WHICH IS IN THE CYBOPLASM FALSE UNIVERSE CODE34949 OUTSIDE THE ENERGY REAILTY.

THE GLOVERMENT ARE WORKING WITH THE ALIENS TO INFECT US WITH THE BLACK LIQUID AND MAKE US INTO ALIEN SEXY TIME SLAVES!

Just because someone believes a conspiracy doesn't mean they believe every conspiracy under the sun, plus anyone who believes conspiracies never happen is an idiot.

Through to be fair RFID tagging and Verichip does give me the willies.

• Like 1

Awesome troll is Awesome.

Uhm...troll? No, believe me, I've seen the posts this fruitcake made on a certain forum; It was clear to me that he was probably being dead serious about this...

Particularly since most of the people on that site whom replied to the topic were trolling him for it...so either he's a REALLY unsuccessful troll, or he's possibly the most ignorant, stubborn, and insane conspiracy theorists I've ever seen.

Even if he was trolling, I certainly wouldn't call it 'awesome trolling'...more like 'pathetic excuse for even an attempt at trolling' actually. Seriously, there's FAR more creative, lulzworthy ways to piss people off than by what this twat did.

• 2 weeks later...

So, he actually believes his own stupid logic? Scary...

Also, the trees are easy to explain: They were several miles away from the point of detonation of the nuke, so at first, they just stood still. But that bending motion we see later on is the SHOCK WAVE FROM THE BLAST MOMENTS LATER!!! If anyone knew anything about physics and explosives, maybe even sound for that matter will know that after a explosion of large explosives, the resulting blast would release large amounts of energy, even creating a shock wave that could liquefy your internal organs. Sure, the point of the explosion will be nothing but a mere crater, but the surrounding area will not be left untouched. That shock wave will race fourth and flatten anything it touches.

And believe me, I would not want to be whiten a NUCLEAR MILE OF THAT BANG! FYI, a nuclear mile is larger then a normal mile. Meaning, if someone were to detonate a nuke in my living room I want to be in Vancouver, to not only avoid the blast and initial nuclear fallout, but also the shock wave that would inevitably follow after the detonation.

Cuse if the blast doesn't vaporize your sorry ass, the shock wave will turn you into paste faster then you can say "Nuclear Winter".

• 2 weeks later...