Sprite Wars

Bye

Shinva

There isn't enough "wha wha" music to describe this topic...there really isn't...

But hey, if ya want to leave, even if the reason in question is pretty silly, then I ain't gonna try to stop ya.

Frankly, I think most of the responses here could be considered mildly offensive in some way, CE.

I mean, if ya ask me, this is one of those rare instances where there's actually no way to really respond to something without saying just how pointless it all is. I mean, Shinva is leaving just because the West has become inactive, despite:

A: Him being able to actually do something about it, as C.C. and Storm pointed out.

B: The West isn't the only thing on this site has to offer for entertainment, anyway.

You can't honestly tell me that "leaving because a single campaign has slowed down some" is that much of a reasonable excuse to leave this site...so really, he DID kind of ask for the flak he's getting at the moment, no?