Sprite Wars

A Big Hello Shoutout

Millboar

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Sprite Wars!-Oh My,The sheer amount of NRE archived stuff! Makes me happy to see we have another stalker ;)

Anyway,Imma Deltahalo,I also sprite,Though not so much since my old computer died,And I seriously hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome aboard. Feel free to join in our campaigns, and so forth. But as a personal favour, please contact me through PMs to give me the low-down on this friend of yours, particularly what work of mine he might have.

Not being particularly Naziesque about it, but I've had a few consistent and recent scares about new members using my work without acknowledgement, so I'd really appreciate it - you help me, I help you, and such :)

Thanks for the welcome solidus and Dhalo, oh, and good to see ya delta, it's nice to see another HSC veteran. As for you commandercool, I'll see what I can do about that PM, need to locate the file he sent me.

Thanks for the welcome solidus and Dhalo, oh, and good to see ya delta, it's nice to see another HSC veteran. As for you commandercool, I'll see what I can do about that PM, need to locate the file he sent me.

He sent you a whole file, eh? Did it look like this but with different text?

Hello, welcome to SW.

New people are always something we like to have here.

As for sprites, keep at it, if you plan on playing on the field I'd recommend using the metal slug stuff, you also might need to look into who owns what before working on it and asking for use.

it's sort of like a profession/trade to us.

anyways enjoy your time here.

As long as he puts "All sprites belong to their respective owners" or "Credit to NRE" I don't think Hsc will have any problem with that,If anything they'll rejoice because someone is still using them.

As long as he puts "All sprites belong to their respective owners" or "Credit to NRE" I don't think Hsc will have any problem with that,If anything they'll rejoice because someone is still using them.

Generally, it's always better to credit the exact people whose work you use, and to save the "Respective Owners" disclaimer for when you don't know who made something, or when it's something like a campaign comic that would generally be assumed to have prior permission given for the sake of keeping things moving.