Sprite Wars

So I'm Thinking About Making A Webcomic

Steampeng MK.1

My only advice is make it understandable and enjoyable. I'm not trying to be king shit but reading your sprite comics is hard labor for me in itself with all the exposition and juttered up conversations. Analise/Study what web comic professionals have out there to get a feel of things. Comics aren't always easy to make- I've had my fair share of doing so since as long as I can remember and I still sometimes struggle with things.

Making practicing sheets or writing up scripts will also help, even if you have a mind sort of like mine where I can come up with ideas as I build along-it DOES help to keep a record of big steps and how to work on them. Get some character development as well, that is the main focus- laying out a background for the scenario i.e setting/time/location/plot etc is a great thing to establish but try not to make an absolute novel out of it. A lot of readers (especially comic fans) don't like that- the whole purpose of comics is for a visual entertainment.

As mentioned above, it's your comic do as you please- but be prepared to make it worth the effort.

I hope this will help.

My only advice is make it understandable and enjoyable. I'm not trying to be king shit but reading your sprite comics is hard labor for me in itself with all the exposition and juttered up conversations. Analise/Study what web comic professionals have out there to get a feel of things. Comics aren't always easy to make- I've had my fair share of doing so since as long as I can remember and I still sometimes struggle with things.

Making practicing sheets or writing up scripts will also help, even if you have a mind sort of like mine where I can come up with ideas as I build along-it DOES help to keep a record of big steps and how to work on them. Get some character development as well, that is the main focus- laying out a background for the scenario i.e setting/time/location/plot etc is a great thing to establish but try not to make an absolute novel out of it. A lot of readers (especially comic fans) don't like that- the whole purpose of comics is for a visual entertainment.

As mentioned above, it's your comic do as you please- but be prepared to make it worth the effort.

I hope this will help.

Thanks for your imput, I well try to make right with this.

Speaking on that though, just because I'm making a web comic does not mean I'm leaving sprite wars. I'm tapping out of the campaigns though. Can never seem to keep up.