Sprite Wars

My Faction Ideas

Mechasonic

helo all, It seems that my current faction is actually not what fits "Normal" sprite wars criteria. So i am tasked with making a new faction that can cooperate within the walls of the story ark.

so hears my idea I was thinking of a faction that is kinda a mix of 3 of the most terrifying things together imagine a species of parasite that is basically has the abilities of the Zerg from Starcraft and aliens from the movie aliens and is like a zombie virus. I also may be getting some ideas from the gears of war game trilogies the emulsion specifically.

this virus is basically a zombie virus on steroids. Why do i do this? I know how people react to major threats that come into the fray. I saw what happened to the voltor in global 2. (i know i probably spelled it wrong). not to mention that zombie viruses with out any twists are boring.

so what makes this virus so special. imagine this, you shoot zombies with bullets at first you start to Moe them down like grass then a few survive and start to evolve and grow an armor exoskeleton not that thick in the second generations of zombies but by the third and 4th generations you will have walking tanks amongst the dead with bug exo skeletons.

also you may find that eventually when they are faced with certain techs they may be able to start to convert them and take them over basically infest it like the Zerg in star craft do to buildings. this does require a thing inside it that's a live for the infection to spread.

Not to mention they do make nests.

the most effective way to deal with these pests is to evacuate areas a ways distance around the infection zone cutting of the supply of fresh humanoid soldiers ,the other animals in the area will be eventually kill and then they cant generate more troops.

also the use of unmanned robots would be recommended because they couldn't be infested unless you decide to place an animal inside the robot.

you could also kill the queen, then all of the drones would die then you basically are on cleanup duty.

I am deciding to make this as different as i can from skurge's idea.